Monday, February 4, 2008

Sign Me Up!

Myself and millions of my 'very close' friends have signed up for YouTube. It was easy to get an account, free and now I can rate other videos, upload videos and leave comments. Other 'fun' things I can do: upload and share my own videos worldwide, browse millions of original videos uploaded by my 'very close' friends, seek out and create video groups who have similar tastes, customize my experience with playlists and subscriptions and integrate YT with my website using videos embeds.
I am into it already. I have started listing some favorites on my own 'aCuriousCat' YouTube account, uploaded a video clip for information purposes on this blog and I left a comment about a video clip that I previewed on YouTube. I first saw this clip of Rick Mercer and Prime Minister Harper on T.V. and it made it to YouTube. I chuckle everytime I see it.


I must admit, I have spent countless hours looking at YouTube and having way too much fun!! I can understand now how students become addicted to it.

No comments: